The Nathan Project’s mission is to develop and maintain sexual integrity in counseling and ministry. As exemplified by Nathan with David in the Bible, this course is designed to train others to be willing to help others see their wrongdoing and help them realize the way of repentance and restoration.
- NP 101: Personal Stories and Consequences
- NP 102: Close Calls in the Ministry
- NP 103: Characteristics of Pastors and Ministry Leaders Who Have Moral Failure
- NP 104: Risk Factors and Protection
- NP 105: Power in Leadership: Integrity vs. Deceit
5.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/