The program is based on Genesis 2:24, the very first verse in the Bible that deals with love and marriage. Co-hosted with best-selling author and marriage expert, Dr. John Trent, this course is designed to be real, straightforward, and firmly grounded in the Bible. Based on solid research, clinical practice, and rooted deeply in Scripture, Genesis 2:24 features some of the world’s leading marriage experts. While designed for couples who are preparing for marriage, it is also a wonderful tool for couples to go through during the early years of marriage.
- GP 101: The Faith Factor: Biblical Foundations in a Sacred Marriage
- GP 102: Love Languages
- GP 103: Personalities and Communication: Finding Your Strengths as a Couple
- GP 104: The Fear Dance: Managing Conflict
- GP 105: Managing Finance in Marriage
- GP 106: Healthy Sexuality: Enjoying a Great Sex Life
- GP 107: Safe-Haven Marriage: Creating Emotional Closeness and Safety
- GP 108: Work-Life Balance
- GP 109: Breaking the Fear Dance: From Anger to Intimacy
- GP 110: How Couples Lose at Love: Battling Disaffection in Marriage
- GP 111: Four Predictable Areas of Conflict: Conflict Resolution and Living as One
- GP 112: The Necessary Nine: Staying Happily Married for a Lifetime
3.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders
The training offered through AACC sponsored training programs meets the ongoing CE requirements for counselors, life coaches, and crisis responders who are credentialed through the International Board of Christian Care (IBCC) or one of its affiliate boards: the Board of Christian Professional and Pastoral Counseling (BCPPC); the Board of Christian Life Coaching (BCLC); the Board of Mental Health Coaching (BMHC) and the Board of Christian Crisis and Trauma Response (BCCTR).